Friday, September 5, 2014

Analysis of Project In The Real World

“If you were to entertain a different construction of an event, you could behave “as if” that construction were real, thus exploring possibilities within that frame.” (Advertising By Design, 35). I think that my ad would do very well in the real world. I showed my campaign to my peers and they said that they really liked my ad. The liked how I designed the billboard and put it all together. My friend who works for Richard Petty Driving Experience and Ford told me that my slogan is something that Ford would really consider using. This made me think that if my project was to really happen in the real world, it would be successful. Showing my billboard to them and getting their feedback really helped me with think of how I could promote this even more. “Seeing a situation, brand, organization, product, service, or behavior from a different perspective (reversal) can help stimulate ideas” (Advertising By Design, 36). I think that if my campaign really happened, it would be a success. I think it would really grab people’s attention and make them want a Ford Mustang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment